Happy Tasty Tuesday! Today we are highlighting this Broccoli & Tomato Omelet recipe as it is a delicious and nutritious way to start your day! This is exactly what you need to kickstart your day in a healthy with a full burst of energy! Full recipe and instructions below!
Ingredients (Makes 4 Omelets):
• 3 Cups Cooked Broccoli
• 2 Medium Tomatoes or 1 Can Diced Tomatoes (Drained)
• 1 Cup Onion (Chopped)
• 1 8oz Package of Light Cream Cheese
• 6 Eggs Beaten
• Salt & Pepper to taste
1) In a medium bowl, mix broccoli, onions, and tomatoes.
2) Soften cream cheese and fold into the mixture while adding salt and pepper seasoning.
3) Prepare your omelet pan with either olive oil, avocado oil, or coconut oil.
4) Fry 1/4 of your beaten eggs for each omelet, turning once.
5) Fill four omelets with the broccoli mixture and fold into omelet.
Love this recipe? Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to Hometown Pharmacy to get weekly recipes sent directly to you!
Share this Post: