Looking for a great snack while on the go or when you are just hanging around the house? These chipotle roasted chickpeas make a great snack or crunchy addition to your salads! They’re easy to make, full of flavorful & guilt free! Full Recipe and instructions are below!
• 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas or garbanzo beans
• 1 tablespoon avocado oil
• 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• Sea Salt
1) Preheat your oven to 400º
2) Drain and rinse all chickpeas with cold water
3) Pat them as dry as possible with a hand towel (Very Important)
4) Bake for 15 minute without any oil or seasoning
5) Remove from oven and evenly coat with oil and seasoning
6) Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until desired texture
7) Keep your chickpeas crunchy by storing them in a container that lets air flow through. When stored in an airtight container they will soften up and lose their crunchiness!
Love this recipe? Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to Hometown Pharmacy to get weekly recipes sent directly to you!
Share this Post: