Tasty Tuesday! Crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken
- Tyler Congemi
It's slow cooker season! With these frigid Wisconsin temperatures, it is difficult to be motivated to make a fresh and delicious dinner. Luckily, we've got you covered! This super easy crockpot honey garlic chicken is the easiest dinner you will make this week and tastes DELICIOUS! Recipe and instructions are below!
Crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken
Hometown Long Term Care
• 1-1.5 lbs Boneless Chicken Breasts
• 1/3 Cup Honey
• 4 Cloves Garlic
• 2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
• 2 tsp Chili Paste
• 1/3 Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
1) Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker
2) Whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour on top of the chicken
3) Cook on low for 4-5 hours
4) Shred and serve on top of your favorite vegetable or rice
Love this recipe? Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to Hometown Pharmacy to get weekly recipes sent directly to you!
Share this Post:
Tyler works in Hometown Pharmacy's Marketing Department as the Digital Media Manager and enjoys spreading factual content that can help individualr make positive strides towards their heath! Be sure to checkout Hometown's Facebook and Instagram pages to see more great content!