Happy Tasty Tuesday! Today we are highlighting these incredibly simple Three Ingredient "Healthier" Peanut Butter Cookies! These cookies are perfect for family gatherings while secretly watching your calories this summer!
• 2 Cups Peanut Butter Powder (Mix with water until desired consistency)
• 1 Cup Coconut Sugar or 1/2 cup Sugar Free Sweetener
• 1 Large Egg
1) Add all ingredients and mix well
2) Place 2 Tbsp mounds of batter on a nonstick baking sheet
3) You can then either bake in the oven at 350º for 10-12 min or you can place the pan in the freezer for a delicious no bake option!
Love this recipe? Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to Hometown Pharmacy to get weekly recipes sent directly to you!
Share this Post: