When on antibiotics, not only do they kill the bad bacteria, but they also kill the good bacteria too. Probiotics help your microbiome stay robust during antibiotic use. They help shift the types of bacteria present when microbiome problems are suspected. Foods such as yogurt, sauerkraut, kombucha, and kefir are great sources of probiotics.
• Maintaining Gut Microbiome During Antibiotic Use
• Supports Immune Function
• Improves Microbiome and Symptoms such as Diarrhea, Constipation, Bloating, etc.
We carry many high-quality Probiotic supplements such as:
• OrthoMolecular Orthobiotic
• OrthoMolecular MitoCore
• OrthoMolecular FloraBoost
• OrthoMolecular FloraBites