Vitamin D is a hormone not a vitamin. It affects almost every system in the body and can have severe effects if depleted. Our bodies can make our own Vitamin D from sunlight, but in the Midwest, we get almost NONE during the winter. Fatty fish is also a great source of Vitamin D.
We carry many high-quality Vitamin D supplements to aide in proper Vitamin D levels such as:
• OrthoMolecular Vitamin D 1,000 IU
• OrthoMolecular Kids-D Liquid Drops
• OrthoMolecular Vitamin D 5,000 IU
• OrthoMolecular Vitamin K2 + D3
• OrthoMolecular Liquid Vitamin D3
• Evolve Wellness Vitamin D3 + K2