No campfire? No problem! We are capping off National Grilling Month with summertime's favorite snack: s'mores! Kids will love how great grilled s'mores taste, and adults will love how easy they are to make and clean up! Please note this is not the healthiest of recipes, but we preach the 80/20 approach! Try to eat healthy 80% off the time but for mental health’s sake enjoy time with family and friends and s’mores!!
- Graham Crackers, Broken Into Halves
- Milk Chocolate Candy Bars, Divided In Half
1) Preheat grill to medium or (preheat oven to 450°F). For each s'more, top one graham cracker square with one candy bar half, one marshmallow and another graham cracker square. Repeat with remaining graham crackers, candy and marshmallows.
2) Center s'mores individually on sheets of aluminum foil and wrap into small "pockets"
4) Grill 4 to 5 minutes in covered grill
5) Or bake 4 to 5 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
Share this Post: